Customer Success/ Project Manager
We are in the midst of rapid growth and are continuing to build our Customer Success Team to drive relationships, business development and ensure our customers are maximizing the value of our technology.
CRIMEWATCH is looking for highly motivated and experienced Customer Success Managers (CSM) with a passion for technology and an interest in law enforcement and having a positive social impact.
The CSM will work on accounts within an assigned region and ensure that all customers are meeting expectations. The CSM will develop a deep knowledge of their customers and their unique departmental needs.
Our Right Candidate:
- Acts as primary point of contact (via phone, email and secure web conference) for a dedicated catalog of our members in order to manage and build trust in each account;
- Conducts training sessions designed to meet the individual needs of each user;
- Manages the renewal and upgrade process with each of their assigned accounts;
- Goes above and beyond to ensure customer satisfaction;
- Has great verbal and written communication skills and pays attention to even the smallest details;
- Often comes from other account management, client management and sales roles;
- Generally will have at least two (2) years of sales or account management experience;
- Has at least a basic understanding of SaaS, and web technologies;
- Has a BA / BS degree or be super cool and super sharp.
If you are this person and are ready to start a conversation, submit your resume and cover letter to Jim Perkins at email@example.com.
CRIMEWATCH appreciates and respects diversity, and as such, we are an equal opportunity employer.
All final-round candidates will be subject to a PA State criminal background clearance.
Are you a current or former law enforcement professional that has an entrepreneurial spirit? If you're not afraid of building relationships and driving growth through sales and adoption, then you may be qualified for a CRIMEWATCH Territory Director position.
The Territory Director reports to the National Director and is responsible for ongoing development and maintenance of assigned deployment regions. We are scaling nationally and are searching for candidates from any US market.
If you are this person and are ready to start a conversation, submit your resume today. CRIMEWATCH appreciates and respects diversity, and as such, we are an equal opportunity employer.
While we only advertise open positions, we are always looking for exceptional people to join our team. We want to hear from you if you're looking for new opportunities in technology operations, sales and customer service. We are also always interested in meeting rock star developers to join our world class dev team.